What Can I do to Help

My office is here to provide assistance to local residents, businesses, schools and community groups with any State Government issues, including:

Making representations on your behalf directly to relevant Ministers or Departments

Advising you of your rights and any further action you can take

Putting you in touch with a service that can help you

Providing information on any grants that may be available to support or assist your group

Lobbying for more resources for your group or community service

Keeping you up to date on State issues